Friday, October 1, 2010

Wii Fitness Plus

I know its been awhile since I have posted on my blog. Honestly I just plain forgot but also when not staying regular with my exercise routine its so easy to fall off from doing everything.

Yesterday I got myself the wii fitness board. My niece told me how much she loves hers and all the fun that she has using it, I just had to have it too. I have been wanting it ever since I bought my nintendo will console but it took me until now to be able to finally get the board. And its the best $100 I have ever spent.

I love how it records everything and keeps me accountable for my progress or lack there of. I have already achieve a small weight loss since yesterday. Now I am not going to get overly excited it could just be water weight or whatever but I will take the decline lol anything that shows the scale going down.

You can really feel your core engaging with this wii fit program. I really love it. Looking forward to adding new games to my balance board as time goes on. I think what i did today I am certainly going to feel tomorrow. But in the end no pain no lose hahahahahha.

No comments:

Post a Comment