I decided I would search online to see if there exist an egg conversion out there for different egg sizes and this is what I found which I thought would be useful to all you other bakers out there.
Many recipes requiring eggs specify the use of large eggs, so if the eggs you have available are smaller or larger, it is beneficial to know the size equivalents. Use the following guidelines to achieve a quantity that should work well for most recipes.
* 5 medium eggs = 4 large eggs = 4 extra large eggs
* 6 medium eggs = 5 large eggs = 4 extra large eggs
* 7 medium eggs = 6 large eggs = 5 extra large eggs
For a more precise measure:
* 1 medium egg = 3 tablespoons
* 1 large egg = 3¼ tablespoons
* 13 medium eggs yields exactly the same quantity (39 tablespoons) as 12 large eggs.
Here is where I found the information