Thursday, October 23, 2014

I love my freebies

Free Samples from SampleSource

I was so excited to receive my 14 free samples today from SampleSource. Nothing I love more than receiving something in the mail and getting to try it before I buy. 

So what have I tried already, well of course the first thing would have been both chocolate samples. I love the chocolate bar with almonds by Hersey. And the brookside dark chocolate Acais and blueberry was also absolutely delicious. I also had the peppermint tea by Higgins and Burke, which was also very refreshing, mild flavour. 

The razor is for my hubby to try and came at a perfect time as he needs to shave. So I will share with you what he thinks of that when he does finally free his face from whisker mask he is currently sporting. 
I am looking forward to trying the frizz ease, nothing I hate more than frizzy hair. Need to try it on my boys hair even more as they have a strange mix of curly and straight hair which always looks frizzy. The trick will be them letting me put it in their hair lol.

If you are interested in getting your own samples sign up to sample source and they will notify you when samples are coming available. 

If you are on Facebook sign up to savealoonie as they are awesome about letting us know when products are coming available.

Waiting also for product samples to come in from P&G as well as a campaign sample from Bzzagent which I am so eager to start. When the campaign kit arrives and I get to start my campaign I will blog again about my results and thoughts on the product. 

Until then, happy reading and have a great day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment