Wednesday, November 12, 2014

My Mail loves me this week




Nothing gets me more excited than my hubby coming home with something from the mail for me. I love packages with tons of free stuff inside for me to try. 
So this weeks boxes had products coming in from P&G. The dishwasher pods will go to my appreciative mother who has a dishwasher and I will use all the rest. But I have tried the Cascade pods before when my dishwasher was working and I am very pleased with the results. Its a product I would recommend. Same with the Mr Clean magic scrubber. It has gotten marks off like nothing else has. 
Being that I have sensitive skin I look forward to trying the Tide pods. I will try and post here the next time that I know p&g goes live so you can have a chance at trying their wonderful products before you buy. 







No comments:

Post a Comment