Tuesday, December 30, 2014

I hope this is true and that it works

I just saw something completely amazing on youtube and decided to share with all of you. To be absolutely honest I have not tried this myself but can't wait to purchase some baby shampoo because not too long ago I shrunk a brand new skirt unintentionally. And since it shrunk probably about 4-6 inches it would not look right to wear it and so now I am eager to try this suggestion that you can view in this short video. Unshrink the shrunk

If you have tried this and it has worked please comment below and let us know how it worked out, or if it did not work out for you. As mentioned in the video sadly this will not work on any wool sweaters so if you thought yeah finally, sorry to disappoint but once a wool item is shrunk its time to give it a chance at a new life as something else other than a sweater lol.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment