Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Things you may notice about this blog....................

As suggested by the name of this blog, it has been about my random ramblings. As of late it has been more about my free samplings that I get in the mail or free products that I get to try through BzzAgent campaigns, but that is not all that I am about. There are a few things about me you may not realize that I enjoy doing. Let me share a few of those with you.

One of the things that keeps me busy and out of trouble lol is my crocheting. Originally I was a knitter. Taught by my mother back when I was about 12 years old, she taught my older sister and I how to knit as well as crochet. However I picked up knitting and for some reason didn't grasp crocheting. However back in 2009 I decided to try my hand at crocheting. Thanks to the internet and youtube as well as a wonderful friend, I started out at first making granny squares. Eventually branching out from there, however I still have so much more to learn but I am getting there. 
Here are a few items I have done recently. I love crocheting because you get to see the results so much more quicker than you do when knitting. To see some more of the items that I have made you can visit my facebook page. Knits4UbyApril

Wonderful huge crocheted cowl made for a friend

Order I just completed. Waiting on buttons to be added. 

Order - made for friend

These are actually knitted, gifts for friends. 

Order for a friend

Order - made for niece. 
Made for Grandson


Made for friend


Another thing I have enjoyed doing is photography. Though I do not get out to do it as much as I like now that my sister has moved away its one thing I find so relaxing and enjoyable to do. I also love going on hikes and downhill skiing, though my bad knees don't really let me do much of that these days but I still love it. Anyway just wanted to share a little of what I like to do besides just sharing with you about samples you can try before you buy. 

Hope you all have a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment