Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Whooo hoooo I got another one

I realize I have been silent over here on my blog lately but not because I just don't feel like writing aimlessly into the world wide web but have been busy working on other projects. I am a crocheter/knitter and so have been busy filling out orders and gifting a few friends here and there along the way. That said I do have something new to share.

As always #BzzAgent is busy putting out products for members to try and I just received my second campaign to participate in. I get the privilege of trying out this product below.

Normally I am not a fan of gel deodorants as I find them to leave you feeling wet and sticky but I was willing to give this product a try. I have tried secret in the past and found their products pretty good so we will see what happens here with the gel. I will document my thoughts on the product when I get a chance to try it out. I should receive it within the next two weeks as the campaign will start on the 15th of this month.

For those who are interested in trying before you buy a good place to start is with bzzagent. Joining bzzagent is free and once you set up your account there are a number of surveys to complete. Don't worry those survey's are quick and painless but allows bzzagent to find campaigns that would best suit you. Once you receive your offer to join a campaign you can accept or decline it. Once you accept it, and received your product you are asked to let others know about the product you have tried as well as give your thoughts on the product. Very simple and as you share you are given points and the more points you have the more campaigns you are able to share in.

If you are interested why not check it out for yourself https://www.bzzagent.com/index.jsp

Have a great day everyone wherever you are, and thank you for taking the time to read my ramblings. Feel free to comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment