Thursday, September 3, 2015

I've got a secret for Hue!!!! Hue won't be disappointed. Yes I meant HUE!!



Summer is drawing to an end and you look in the mirror only to discover your roots are really showing. You wonder how you are going to fit time into your already busy schedule to get to the salon to fix up the very noticeable root line and those pesky grey hairs that you didn't bother to yank out all summer long.
With time being an issue, Clairol Nice N Easy Root Touch-Up has the solution. With 21 different shade hues you can easy match up even Salon coloured hair. With just 10 minutes you can say goodbye to those pesky grey hairs and roots.
The wonderful thing about Clairol Nice and N Easy Root Touch up is that it seamless matches other hue products. How do I know? I personally tried it myself. I had Revlon Hair colour in my hair and received an opportunity through Bzz Agent to try Clairol Nice N Easy Root Touch-Up. I accepted the offer but did not do it right away as I had my sons wedding to go to. I was afraid to try it because the two hues were slightly different as one was a light red hue and the other a medium. However after the wedding I tried it and was surprised that I could not see a visible difference. It matched seamlessly.
I was so happy with my results. The instructions were easy to follow and simple to do.
With the cost of salon prices and the time required to have your hair done, you can spend under $10 dollars and only 10 minutes of your time to get the coverage you need without the dent in your wallet or in your schedule.
Clairol Nice N Easy Root Touch-Up has 21 different shades you will be able to find a match to give you seamless colour.

In the picture above you can see the roots showing especially on my bangs, in the second picture you can see no different between the two hues. Though the picture looks darker in the second picture its just the lighting as my hair is a red hue not brown. 

The picture below was the same day I did the colour. In fact my son showed up just as I was finishing up my hair. As you can see in the image below the hues matched very well. 


I was thoroughly impressed that I could have root coverage for a fraction of the price and in only 10 minutes. If you have roots needing coverage, and only a little time to do it in, Clairol Nice N Easy Root Touch-Up is the way to go. This girl gives this product 2 thumbs up. 

Who couldn't love hair with that colour!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment