Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Fallen off the wagon and now its time to get back on....

I have not worked out in about 2 months ugh - hard to believe that much time has gone by but it has and today I attempted to get back at the gym - got 15 minutes on the treadmill but my nephew stopped in for a chat so that was the end of my workout lol.

but to day I got an invitation from a exercise guy on youtube and so I checked it out and looks like he has some great exercises that I am going to now incorporate back into my exercise routine. I am hoping to be at least 30 lbs lighter by the end of the year. That is my goal. It won't be all of what i need to lose but at least it will be a start. I am feeling, at the moment, excited about getting myself back into shape. I kinda lost my motivation there for a bit but am hoping to get back on track again. If I can reach my 30lb goal for the end of this year I will rejoin the gym again and keep going. So if you want please send me as much encouragement and motivation you can muster to help me reach my goals.
Here is one of the video's from energyfactor which is the guy on youtube.


No comments:

Post a Comment