Monday, February 8, 2010

Back from the gym and I am so happy to report....

As some of you may know I have joined the gym a month ago. We have gone every week even if we have not been able to work out every day. I have missed a whole week due to babysitting and missed a day or two here and there due to migraines or deaths in the family. So I really didn't think I had lost any weight. despite that fact that my hubby said he believed I did and my dear son said it looked like I had the other day. I thought they were just nice as I didn't feel there was any difference. However I am still just as determined to continue on cause I know one day there will be a difference.

Today my sister and I took our 2nd month photo. We took one when we first started and now again one month later. And this is where I am a little excited.......

I know our outfits are not completely the same but I am wearing the same shirt as I was in the first picture and my sister is wearing the same pants. Can you spot the difference. If you need to see the picture bigger just click on the image and it will open up larger.

I know when I put on my shirt today that it did not feel as tight. But I was not going to get excited. However when I put the two pictures up beside one another I got excited. There has been some weight loss.

In one month there has been progress and I am so excited about it that I just had to blog it. I was so excited that I haven't even jumped in the shower lol. Still sitting here in my sweaty gym cloths lol, not that you wanted to hear that lol. I can't wait to see our picture again in one months time. I was just so excited that I had to share our first months progress with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment