Friday, January 8, 2010

My legs feel like lead weights....................

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww............ I think my legs are feeling the most pain right now. Good workout today, I won't say great cause I don't think I got out of it what I could have.

It felt like we had less time today then before, though that is not possible - I guess my mind was not where it should have been. We did 1 round on the circuit and then worked 3 exercises on our abs that target that area more effectively. However the exercise alone was hard to do - I did not feel like I had the strength to accomplish that yet. And then we were out of time and just did a few stretches for our cool down and we were racing back to my place for lunch.

For lunch we had a bowl of salad with chicken and a bit of shredded cheese with calorie reduced casear dressing, 1 bran muffin and 1 glass of wild berries/pomegranate juice. Yum all filled up too.

We take the weekends off because its harder for Becky to get out on the weekend and she is away on Saturday anyway. However I think I will try and do one of my exercise dvd's that I have here - probably my stotts pilates body toning video. Of if I am brave try Jillian's again lol. I am only a week back into my workouts so maybe I won't push it lol - I don't want to injure myself again.

Becky thank you so much for encouraging me to join the gym with you. I think its one of my best decisions weight wise.

I really wish my mother could join. She would benefit so much and the circuit would not be hard on her. Low impact and less chance of injury. Sadly it is not within her means right now. Wish all my girls could join what a great buddy system that would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment